Title photo: Loisium, Ehrenhausen, Austria 🇦🇹
My first business trip after more than a year. It's a wonderful spot just across the border in Steiermark. But don't get jealous: we have meetings there, over a coffee, and I never swam in that pool. Yet. One day; when I grow up.
Slowly working on my second book, I'm getting inspired for the third one. And that's confusing, as I want to let myself work on that, but the discipline says to do the practice and finish the work at hand. It's a creative devil vs. a disciplined writer. But while they fight, I do a round number of writing: zero. Excelling at procrastination.
This week's #FivePoints :
- 💶 The Algebra of wealth: how to get rich? = Focus + (Stoicism x Time x Diversification)
The circumstances of your birth, unfortunately, make a big difference.
- 🧘♂️ Yoga as exercise. I wrote in my book that if I could choose only one exercise activity to do for the rest of my life, it would be yoga. It's physical, spiritual, mental, transformational; it's life. If you have never tried it, start here. —Adriene has awesome practices for anyone at any length. You're welcome.
- 📝 A comprehensive guide to visual note-taking.
- 💾 Inside China's Accelerating Bid for Chip Supremacy.
- 👱🏻♀️ [long read] The business of "Virgin Russian Hair".
See you next week.
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.