Five Points newsletter (#37)
Title Photo: I consider myself a curious lifelong learner. Back in 2015, my curiosity and hunger for knowledge flew me to Miami, Florida where I attended Playboy's photography course. Read the backstory and enjoy my beautiful shots.
[okay, it's a clickbait and I'm sure my open rate will skyrocket]
This week's #FivePoints:
- 🕺🏻 An honest working man's dream is to be able to park his car as close to his dwelling as possible. Well, John Travolta has a similar dream, only with airplanes. And he made it true. A look inside John Travolta's Airport Mansion.
- 🤳 If you think your kids are obsessed with selfies, check out this man who took a photo of himself every day. For 7777 days straight. Yep, 21+ years. (watching at 2x speed makes it better)
- 🍔 Don't feel so guilty about your junk food eating. That's nothing compared to Mr. Gorske, who's eaten well over 30 thousand Big Macs over the last 48 years. (I'm wondering how he's aged over the years compared to the 7777-days guy?).
- 🤼♂️ More numbers. André the Giant, at over 220 centimeters tall was the greatest drunk on earth
once consuming 119 12-US-fluid-ounce (350 mL) beers (in total, over 41 litres (72 imp pt)) in six hours. ... The Fabulous Moolah wrote in her autobiography that Roussimoff drank 127 beers in a Reading, Pennsylvania, hotel bar and later passed out in the lobby. The staff could not move him and had to leave him there until he awoke.
- 🏖 As you're contemplating that the vacation period will be over soon, here's some reading on How to Find Fulfilling Work.
See you next week.
Stay Hungry; Stay Foolish.