Five Points newsletter (#36)
Title Photo: traveler's delight. Turkish Airlines lounge at the Istanbul Airport is probably my favorite lounge. Huge choice of salads, Turkish coffee, and their signature hospitality. Makes every connecting flight a delightful experience.
This week's #FivePoints :
- 📰 An early-2020-pandemic interview with yours truly.
- 🚀 Five ways to work more productively if you're on the road this summer. Last year, I put together a list of my 10 WFH time management tips & tricks. Not travel- (or WFH) specific, but they're time-tested and proven.
- ⚕ dr. David Sinclair on Defeating Aging & Living Longer.
Eat plants, eat less (and less often), don't smoke, don't stress, sleep well, stay active.
- 🎬 I love DW documentaries. See Superfoods — is healthy eating just a hype?
The title doesn't do it justice, it's more about considering the impact we're making by choosing foods from the other side of the world.
- 👉 List of 32 life lessons.
Here's a hint: note the ones you disagree with most and you've got yourself a list to work on (after getting past the stage of denial).
See you next week.
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.
BTW: if you're reading this on the web and aren't subscribed, you're missing a whole personal intro I share with subscribers only (invisible on the web). So, subscribe here!