Five Points newsletter (#34)
Welcome to the 34th edition of my newsletter.
The EU is introducing the digital covid passport, more and more people are vaccinated, and most of Europe is entering the main summer holiday period. It seems a lot of us prefer to stay within the EU this year, so I highly recommend you consider Slovenia as a great vacation option.
Our country will cater to your needs, whether you love seaside, mountains, lakes, gastronomy, sustainable eco-tourism, you name it. And, being so small, you get all of the above and much more —all within the short driving distance. If you're already a subscriber, simply reply to the newsletter if you need any hints. I'll be happy to help!
Title photo: rental boats in Bled, Slovenia. One of the country's most recognizable natural gems. The only island in Slovenia.
This week's #FivePoints:
- 🇸🇮 Promoting my homeland starts with a lesson in English grammar: you can't spell Slovenia without love.
- 🕉 Maybe you haven't wondered, but I have: how to become a Buddhist monk in Thailand. Turns out we're all just one plane ticket and a 45-day program away from being Buddhist monks. Makes you feel enlightened, doesn't it? 🙏
- ⛺️ R.V. living and working in the States is on the rise. That's a valid consideration for all the digital nomads out there.
- And if you're considering becoming an expat, here are the top cities for Expats to move to post Covid-19. My hometown, Ljubljana is #7.
- ⨏ You're the average of five people you spend the most time with. HBR article on Why your inner circle should stay small, and how to shrink it. Curating friends doesn't sound nice, but ...
See you next week.
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.