This week's #FivePoints:
- 🇷🇸 Shout-out to my Serbian friends — you've succeeded before, and you will prevail again. This NY Times article reads like a Tarantino movie script. Hint: here's a way around the paywall.
- 🤖 I know you're wondering, so check out which jobs will be most impacted by ChatGPT. My bet: every job will be augmented (improved). Imagine AI as a tractor or a car when they were introduced.
- 🥳 More AI: John Oliver's (funny) take on Artificial Intelligence.
- 💣 If you're rich enough and afraid of the AI-driven doom, then you might want to See inside the luxury bunkers where the superrich reportedly plan to save themselves from a future apocalypse.
- 📄 I love when people go down these rabbit holes: The long history of Intentionally Blank pages.
See you next time.
Stay Hungry; Stay Foolish.
PS: I'm still (slowly) working on my second book — and you can receive the raw draft chapters via e-mail by signing up via this link.