Five Points #45: AI is eating the world
Lately, it's all about AI. Artificial intelligence has been around for a long time, but everyone has been talking about it ever since the ChatGPT came out. It's like a computer that can talk back to you but with a bit more intelligence than your typical chatbot. This AI is trained on large conversation datasets, enabling it to generate meaningful responses and hold natural conversations with people.
It's an incredible technology, and I'm looking forward to seeing the possibilities it can bring to our lives. For now, I'm just excited to see where the future of AI takes us.
It's incredible, though, how many people are trying to "fight" it. That's a common fearful response to the unknown, and it's what I see at work every day — most people are resistant to change. The lizard brain is what helped us survive. But we need a growth mindset if we want to thrive.
AI can be scary. But instead of fighting it (that battle is already lost), let's try using it to leap forward. Garry Kasparov says the true power lies in Man + Machine teaming up.
So, I teamed up with my favorite AI service, Jasper.AI, and it (he, she?!) helped me write this article. It even created the above-featured image based on a prompt. And finally, Grammarly is another AI-powered product correcting my mistakes. I am merely a curator here.
- 🔮 What the Experts see coming in 2023. Predictions for 2023, according to experts and thought leaders, look bright.
- 📢 It was only a matter of time: Ryan Reynolds used ChatGPT to make a Mint Mobile ad, and the results were ‘mildly terrifying’.
Ryan Reynolds utilized an AI powered tool called ChatGPT to create a humorous ad spot that ran during the Super Bowl in only one hour. This experiment demonstrates how AI can be used as both a creative medium and a powerful research tool, raising questions about the role of humans in marketing campaigns.
-summarized by Jasper.AI
- ♜ Don't fear intelligent machines; work with them. In this TED Talk, Garry Kasparov argues that humans should embrace AI and use it to augment their capabilities rather than fear its potential. He encourages us to find a balance between man and machine to unlock new possibilities.
- 🙊 5 mistakes people make when talking to executives. This article outlines mistakes professionals can make when communicating with their C-suite executives, such as focusing too much on the process and not enough on results. It advises listening carefully and bringing solutions rather than problems.
- 🧪 Now go and try ChatGPT yourself (before it's too late). Learn to ask AI the right questions since that's the power that humans have.
Machines might (soon) have all the answers, but the real magic is in asking the right questions. ChatGPT can help you do just that. It has the potential to uncover insights, automatize mundane tasks and ultimately give you more time to focus on what matters. Try it now for free! 🤩🤖 (AI wrote the last two sentences)
See you next time.
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.
PS: I'm still working on my second book — and you can receive the raw draft chapters via e-mail by signing up via this link.